Creamy Fish Crumbs2015-02-03
- Cuisine: International Food
- Course: Dinner, Main Course - Non -Veg, Main Course Sea Food, Sea Food, Starter Non - Veg
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Prepared By: Thameema Rayees
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients (Serve: 4 Persons):
• King fish or basa fish: 500 gm
• Mayonnaise (Plain): 3 tbsp
• Black Pepper: 2 tsp
• Cayenne Pepper: 3 tsp
• Garlic Powder: 2 tsp
• Lemon Juice: 3 tbsp
• Salt: as required
• Melted Butter: 3 tbsp
• Bread Crumbs: for topping as required
1. Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, black pepper, cayenne, lemon drops, salt, gralic powder in a creamy style.
2. Keep the fish fillet on a foil in a baking tray.
3. Apply the earlier prepared mixture on the top of fish fillet (one side coat is enough).
4. Sprinkle bread crumps evenly over the above.
5. Finally, pour the melted butter on top of the fish fillet (for crispiness)
6. Preheat the oven 400degrees (20 to 30 min)
7. Place the prepared fish fillet mixture in the oven.
Note: Fish includes vitamins and omega 3 and is good for cholestrol control. However fish intake shall be controlled in case of pregnancy in view of mercury present.